The Financial Lead is focused on, but not limited to, the financial performance of the project both internally and externally. This lead will work closely with the commercial and technical leads to forecast sales, generate operational and R&D cost, MSRP, product margins and leveraging the projects TAM, SAM and TM. Additionally, is responsible for creating historical and future proformas to show breakeven and EBITDA growth.
The Financial lead is also responsible for evaluating and conveying risks/opportunities of project financials, consolidating and summarizing funding ask price and overall approval and viability of financial success of the proposed project.
- Define TAM, SAM, and TM along with designing project level go to market strategies
- Work closely with client team to quickly understand product benefits and competitive landscape
- Define financial criteria required for each unique initiative
- Design relevant achievable internal/external sales goals
- Must be proactive, possess leadership capabilities, self-motivated, driven, organized, creative, and possess superior communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Must have experience building and reading P/L, Income Statements, and Sales Forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Able to quickly get up to speed in new constantly changing environments
- Must be a team player and be comfortable working on multiple teams and projects at the same time
- Must have a passion for building new concepts and launching them in to the market place
- Varied market experiences are strongly preferred
- Competitive health insurance offering
- Health savings account
- 401K matching
- Work remote options
Ideas2Production, LLC (I2P) offers a range of disciplinary expertise that specializes in providing commercial preparedness and product readiness to manufacturing and technology companies experiencing limitations for growth and market advancement because of internal constraints.
Uniquely positioned to offer a platform for growth through soft landing services and a robust network of successful mentors, coaches and investors.