The Commercial Lead has a focus on sales and marketing for individual projects. Making the connection with the needs of the customer and translating them back to the team.
The lead will be identifying the psychological draw that influences purchase decisions for the product and or service for each designated project. The commercial lead will be influential in defining markets, marketing programs and coming up with sales targets.
- Define TAM, SAM, and TM along with designing project level go to market strategies
- Work closely with client team to quickly understand product benefits and competitive landscape
- Develop customer persona’s
- Feed market information and make growth recommendation to financial lead for growth forecasts
- Design relevant achievable internal/external sales goals
- Manage the development and release of commercial support tools
- Provide on-time delivery of the commercialization items defined in the product launch plan
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, driven, organized, creative, and possess superior communication and problem-solving skills
- Must have experience marketing new products/service into the market
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Able to quickly get up to speed in new constantly changing environments
- Must be a team player and be comfortable working on multiple teams and projects at the same time
- Must have a passion for building new concepts and launching them in to the market place
- Varied market experiences is strongly preferred
- Competitive health insurance offering
- Health savings account
- 401K matching
- Work remote options
Ideas2Production, LLC (I2P) offers a range of disciplinary expertise that specializes in providing commercial preparedness and product readiness to manufacturing and technology companies experiencing limitations for growth and market advancement because of internal constraints.
Uniquely positioned to offer a platform for growth through soft landing services and a robust network of successful mentors, coaches and investors.